Roisin & Owen came together with friends and family at the amazing Langtons Hotel in Kilkenny. It’s a venue like no other with the ceremony taking place in the stunning theatre attached to the hotel! The day was full of fun and laughter along with the added fun of Roisin & Owen’s 1920s theme.
Documentary wedding photography meant Roisin & Owen were able to fully enjoy their day with friends and family and without the fuss of stopping and posing for photos.
- Wedding Dress – Davids Bridal
- Makeup – Adriene Taylor “Beautiful Faces”
Hair – Sinead Gaffney “The Hair Mob”
- Officiant – Humanist Teresa Graham
- Music – Mamisa String Quartet
- Cupcakes – Rayraybakesandcreates
- Vintage Camera Tripod – Entertainyou.ie
- Band – Silver Dollar
- DJ – Brian Hennessey
LANGTONS HOTEL // KILKENNY // IRELAND // ROISIN & OWEN
View more photos from the Pixieset album at
Aimée and Robert’s wedding day at Cashel Palace in Tipperary, Ireland was a joyous and unforgettable occasion. The bride got ready surrounded by her bridesmaids…