Real People, Real Moments
The wedding day is more than just a collection of posed pictures.
It’s a day of our closest family and friends making new memories together. Laughing, crying, gasping, dancing, romancing, connecting, drinking, and just really celebrating a beautiful & amazing day!
As a documentary wedding photographer my style is one that remembers all those things and more. Its the day with real people and real moments.
"A keen eye for capturing the special moments at our wedding. They're absolutely fantastic!"
- Maroesjka & Nikki
My Real Name Is James...
My real name is James, but everyone calls me Jamie.
My Parents wrote down James as my official name on the birth certificate, but called me Jamie from day one and that's how its always been!
Award Winning Documentary Wedding Photographer
Photography Image Awards From 2 Top Wedding Documentary Photography Associations - Ninedots & WPJA
"Jamie managed to capture the little moments that are so easily missed."
- Aaron & Jaimie
Jamie In Short....
- I'm an easy going kinda guy that loves a good laugh whilst taking pride in my work.
- Moved over to Ireland after 30+ years in England.
- Stereo typically like travelling, hiking, football and photography.
- Been in a few bands over the years,normally guitar but recently as the bassist. Recently did an 80's themed Gig, I went in a Miami Heat style suit.
- I have a YouTube Channel! It's me rambling on about landscape photography.
- I drive a Volvo, enjoy whisky and craft beer. (But not while driving the Volvo)
I mean I don't know if I'd call it a "style", but what you'll get in me is someone who doesn't stop all day. I'm constantly ready for the next thing to happen.
It could be a subtle glance, a high five, or perhaps seemingly nothing. Everything is a memory and I want to capture it.
Its more than just taking pictures of those moments, its capturing the exact moment whilst combining the right light, composition and flair. Combined it takes a moment to the next level.
I don't ask people to pose, smile or get out the way. I'd like to think of myself as more of a Ninja quietly getting the job done.
Get in touch, see what we can do together!
" Our photos came out so perfect I just wanted to tell everyone about him!"
- Georgia & Isaac